Freelance writing of all types, including (but not limited to):
- Legal Research and Writing
- Community-related articles for local publications
- Creative nonfiction (blogging and book-length)
- Researched nonfiction
- Novels and short-stories
Adjunct teaching at local higher education institutions:
- First-year English and/or composition courses
- Non-credit, remedial, and/or basic writing courses
- Paralegal training courses
- Law school writing courses
Speaking engagements in a variety of settings:
- Teaching conference presentations
- Writing conference or group presentations
- Church or other-faith related speaking
Portfolio Samples and More Information
I’ve been a writer for as long as I can remember. I think in images and words (seriously, they float in my head sometimes). The “Writing” section of the site is dedicated to those words. There you’ll find all content related to my writing, information on my published works and blog posts about the art of writing.
For more information on my conference presentations, click here: Conference Presentations.
Also, click below to hear NLC Hot Springs’ “Family Series: Parenting Panel” (SoundCloud) on April 22, 2018. Bryan and I were honored to be a part of the Panel.