How to Be a Good Mom (Or at Least Not an Epic Failure)Â is available now! Here’s the book blurb:
“Despite the presence of “how-to” in the title, this is not a self-help book. Rather, it’s a humorous account of what I’ve learned over the years as a mom of three unique children. In my humble opinion, there are five â€œrulesâ€ of parenting:
- Rule #1: Donâ€™t beat yourself up (even when youâ€™re certain you deserve it).
- Rule #2: Laugh a little (or a lot) (and especially at yourself).
- Rule #3: Listen to everything (and hold onto the good stuff).
- Rule #4: Love (even when you donâ€™t like).
- Rule #5: Give it (all) to God.
I certainly donâ€™t think Iâ€™m the best mom in the world or even that my motherhood experiences are all that unique. I simply wanted to put this book together to provide some hopefully entertaining anecdotes full of learning and encouragement without arrogance (or even a sense that I have it all figured out).”
PrintÂ paperback (Amazon) for $6.99